2008年7月22日火曜日

The Things I Learned About Culture

First of all, I was surprised about culture. Because, I know what is culture vaguely. I have only watched on TV or books, or people. That alone gave me information about culture. I looked over culture of France. There are many things that I didn’t know. I was exited. There is a lot of food. For example, quiche is looks tart with a lot of cheese into pie dough. It is very appetizing. A croissant is good. There are many buildings. Triumphal Arch is very beautiful in Paris. The Versailles Palace is great with so large and beautiful garden. There are many arts. Louvre Museum is one of largest museum in the world. Rodin is thinking. There are many things that look interesting. It is fun! I want to visit France. The things made in France are known by people all over the world. For example, there is cheese, wine, fashion brands, buildings, pictures, sculpture, and so on. Wine is loved all over the world. And cheese is eaten all over the world. The Eiffel Tower is crowed with visitors. I want to watch around Paris on the top of the Eiffel Tower.

2 件のコメント:

maxam さんのコメント...

Very good

michinori さんのコメント...

It is brilliant!